League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Brooklyn Tigers Fire Sale!

By Duane_Bickett
6/24/2023 9:02 am
Acquire Elite Veteran Football Players for draft picks.

With this trade block, we are offering you the chance to acquire elite veteran football players who have consistently proven their value on the field. These athletes have demonstrated remarkable dedication, leadership, and proficiency throughout their careers, making them valuable assets for any team aiming for immediate success. We believe they can significantly contribute to your team's ongoing pursuit of excellence.

Re: Brooklyn Tigers Fire Sale!

By kursetheday
6/24/2023 2:33 pm
Trade sent.

By dangalanti
6/24/2023 8:00 pm
Duane_Bickett wrote:

With this trade block, we are offering you the chance to acquire elite veteran football players who have consistently proven their value on the field. These athletes have demonstrated remarkable dedication, leadership, and proficiency throughout their careers, making them valuable assets for any team aiming for immediate success. We believe they can significantly contribute to your team's ongoing pursuit of excellence.

Two straight seasons without a Super Bowl appearance and Duane decides he needs to blow the whole thing up. I've decided to continue my fifteen season streak of no Super Bowls instead!

By Duane_Bickett
6/24/2023 10:42 pm
dangalanti wrote:
Duane_Bickett wrote:

Two straight seasons without a Super Bowl appearance and Duane decides he needs to blow the whole thing up. I've decided to continue my fifteen season streak of no Super Bowls instead!

“Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa