League Forums

Main - Team News

Hound Dogs vs. Division Rivals All Time W-L

By ssid_27
8/02/2022 11:28 pm
Hey there "friends" I took a little bit of time to compile some stats. It's something that I have enjoyed doing since my days collecting baseball cards and watching summer baseball. I don't have nearly as much time now as I did then as time seems to be accelerating as the years go by. I have the Hound Dogs vs Charlotte, Rapid City. and the Atlanta franchises, regardless of owner. Just team head to head.

vs. The Ducks I am 19 wins to 29 losses. That is closer than I thought it would be. A lot of those game were close like 9-5, 13-10 type defensive battles. With the Ducks coming up with a big play and taking all the marbles.

vs Tampa Bay (RCSD) I call them Rapid City Racoons or some much more colorful names after a big loss last season. Were looking pretty close to .500. Memphis 28-20-1. Im sure in a couple seasons we will most likely be squared up.

Then there is the Atlanta Falcons. This new owner has gone undefeated against me I believe but the Dogs got the Dirty Birds in their mouths, delivering it to me, and being told "You are such a good Dog" Memphis 34-14-1.

These years coming may be some tough ones for the Dogs as I am to stubborn to rebuild. We come into every contest trying to win. Flopping is not anything I would do even if I could. So that being said, if you get a win against my team, most likely, 99.9 per cent of the time, you are beating me at my best ability. If I say anything else, it's a bunch of b.s.

Good Luck to all on the season ahead.

Charlotte 29-19 Memphis
Memphis 28-20-1 Rapid City
Memphis 34-14-1 Atlanta

Re: Hound Dogs vs. Division Rivals All Time W-L

By ssid_27
8/07/2022 8:07 pm
HOUND DOGS VS. THE NFC WEST

These are the All-time records against these teams regardless of owner or name of the teem. I've taken a beating by this division but I play someone from it every year.

OVERALL VS THE NFC WEST 16-36

vs Los Angeles Xtreme 3-16
vs Arizona 7-2
vs Seattle 3-8
vs San Francisco 3-10 (1 playoff loss)

By ssid_27
8/10/2022 1:20 am
HOUND DOGS WIN/LOSS IN THE NFC NORTH

The Hound Dogs are a Southern team. We play in a dome. So it doesn't come as news when I looked at the games I played against these teams.

Minnesota/ Tazmania- We started out having these guys' number, winning the first 8 games we faced each other. One of the games was a Playoff matchup. Then when the team bolted for Australia, they began to even things out between us and them. Hound Dogs have won 10 and lost 6.

Detroit Lions. Always a tough opponent. We haven't seen these guys a whole lot and its been in the Lions favor. We are 4-5 against them.
The Green Bay Packers/Ice Cold Beer franchise has been a thorn in our paw. We only have beaten the team once and compiled a record of 1-6-1 against them.
I don't even want to say what the Bears have done against us. They have a taste for canine I guess. We are 2-14 against the Chicago Bears.

So against the Division as a whole we are 17-31-1. Not anything to be proud of but it is what it is.
Bears 2-14
Tazmania 10-6
Wisconsin 1-6-1
Detroit 4-5

By ssid_27
8/12/2022 8:15 pm
HOUND DOGS VS THE BIG BAD NFC EAST

The Hound Dogs have battled the East pretty evenly. We are 25-23-1. The Ny Giants Oakland team is beating us up 5-10 against them. Irvine Anteaters and Dogs are up 7-6-1. The Dallas/Battle Creek team has been a good team to play as the Dogs are up 7-4 all time. Then, our Nations Capital team Washington now located in Germany has been a nice team to play as them Dogs are up 6-3..

So it goes
Dogs 7-4 over Battle Creek
Dogs 6-3 over Orange Crush
Dogs 7-6-1 over Irvine
Oakland 10-5 over Dogs

25-23-1

By ssid_27
8/15/2022 9:27 pm
THE HOUND DOGS VS THE AMERICAN FOOTBALL CONFERENCE

I figured I may as well find out how we are against the AFC since I did the NFC. I was kinda having fun checking these out and there were a few games I watched parts of. Like 2020 Playoff game that I lost........

Anyways here it goes

East Division
Hound Dogs 4 Brooklyn 2
Hound Dogs 4 Real Kayfabe 2
Arkansas 4 Hound Dogs 2
Hound Dogs 4 Independence 2

That shows where the White River Trophy has been.....Little Rock.

NORTH
Bangles 4 Dogs 2
South Brisbane 4 Dogs 2
Dogs 3 Terror 2 and one Tie
London 3 Dogs 3

I was shocked to see I am up against Terror. I know we have had some fun ballgames.

SOUTH
Roswell 3 Dogs 2 with 1 Tie
Dogs 4 Bronx 2
London 4 Dogs 2
Dogs 5 Phoenix 1

I thought billy was up on me but I guess not. He was a different team when the league was new and moved to Houston.

WEST
Hound Dogs 4 Denver 2
Dilldozers 4 Dogs 2
Dogs 4 LV 2
Dogs and Wilmington are tied at 3-3.

Im up against both Broncos teams. I'm pretty happy about that.. I used to kind of follow the Broncos until I encountered some of their fans and they won't stop with the Broncos this Broncos that so now I don't really like them.

We are up all time at 50-44-2. So we haven't feasted on the AFC but we need to get some wins against The Thrashers.