League Forums

Main - Team News

Bar talk

By Booger926
2/14/2019 2:28 pm
Player awards

Wow, imagine my surprise that when I first check in to see how bad my team lost, I see that I beat the Rubber Duckies. That was my first surprise. And then I see that my rookie QB Steven Williams is an Offensive Player of the Week nominee after his performance against the Rubber Duckies. (13 completions out of 15 attempts for 290 yards and 4 TD's with NO INTS and NO Sacks for a game best QB rating of 158.33) Woohoo!!! I'll drink to that!!!

After doing some more research, I also see that I have several players being considered for 2022 RoY as well as possibly making the All-Rookie team at the end of the season.

Number one pick overall WR Joseph Reed is being considered as WR2 on the All-Rookie Team. He has 22 receptions for 311 yards and 3 receiving TD's.

Third round pick WLB Ryan Willis is also being considered as WLB on the All-Rookie team. His defensive accolades include 84 tackles, 5 sacks and 6 hurries. He also forced 3 fumbles, recovering one, while knocking down 1 pass thrown in his direction.

2nd round pick WR Allan Santos is also being considered as an ALL-American Conference pick with his 8 receiving TD's

Maybe there is hope on the horizon for the Beers

Re: Bar talk

By billstein
2/15/2019 1:43 am
Your guys played a good game, especially the second half.

I'm definitely sliding in 4.4. Hopefully I can figure out 4.5, as it's not really worth trying to figure out 4.4 any more.

Time to just try to develop my younger players.

By kursetheday
2/16/2019 1:36 am
Good on you, Beers

By Booger926
2/16/2019 4:56 pm
1st Round pick

The Beers once again have the #1 overall pick in the 2023 Draft. It is not for sale!!!!
With it they WILL be taking a defensive Player, preferably a Speedy CB or LB to help the thrashing I took in this league this past season.

Cheers

By kursetheday
2/16/2019 6:12 pm
CB looks thin. LB looks better for a #1 pick

By Booger926
2/16/2019 6:38 pm
The best rated CB Russell Stcyr (6'1" 198#) out of Mississippi State is TOO slow (Speed=60) as a DB, imo, to be considered as an overall #1. Maybe a 2nd round is better for him.

After finding the Draft Class link https://moguls.myfootballnow.com/draft-class/results/lhu59EBzMGFFltcswkHCdI3iKgjw7gDc
, which somehow I thought only came out at the end of the season, I now know I will be going after WLB Robin (name change) Hood

So everyone can remove him from the draft wish list

Cheers

By Booger926
3/02/2019 7:19 pm
The New York Angry Beers have moved to Germany, where beer is appreciated, and changed their name to the being the next, new fake thing

Karlsdorf Kayfabe

Cheers

By norm - League Admin
3/04/2019 1:15 pm
Gutentag!

By Booger926
3/09/2019 9:39 pm
After cutting 8 players before training camp to get $2 million under the cap, the Kayfabe has let everyone know that they will no longer be buying drinks for the bands of the frequent bars Booger Ninetwosix visits

Cheers

(while taking a chair shot to the head)