THE NEST IS ON FIRE

Re: Falcons Nest

By zadhoyte
5/05/2021 7:04 pm
although we slowed it down by winning a game

By zadhoyte
10/15/2021 10:40 pm
Well then 2036 season had very few good things to say about it. This team has too many good players to be this bad. This team is likely to be blown up so send in all your offers

By zadhoyte
10/15/2021 10:46 pm
career falcons like Samuel August have been allowed to leave as free agents along with Ibrahim Mozizios and former number 1 TE Mckethie. Th rest of the core is still here and are available

By zadhoyte
10/31/2021 11:35 am
Based on the offers that August was receiving we decided it would be best to bring him back home to potentially end his career were it all began

By zadhoyte
10/31/2021 11:44 am
Preseason Week 2
Anyone looking at the final score against BCD could be under the impression that this game had no positives however after watching it I must say my defense did extremely well.
For the first two quarters when all my starters were in we actually lead 6-0
In the third quarter with my backups and what could possibly be described as the worst QB on my roster and a Rookie Tackle who gave up 6 sacks we still had the lead until midway through the third quarter when they got a safety and then later another defensive touchdown along with two short fields that led to points.
What made the defense's performance even more commendable is that BCD never took out their starters on either side of the ball which notably included former Falcons QB Brian Roberts so my defensive backups and reserves including multiple rookies while being saddled by a horrible offense and playing against starters only allowed 16 points