League Forums

Main - Off-Topic

Booger's 2022 Draft Ratings And Recommendations

By Booger926
12/24/2018 5:21 pm
All weights are Default

1) RB Joseph Reed (6'0" 214# from Other)
With a speed of 89, Pass Catching of 57/100, Route Running of 25/100, and Acceleration of 81, it is best to move this player to WR. He already fits the mold as he is small in size (1% below average for a RB) and the move will only make him faster. His rating of 30 VOL is a concern but worth taking a chance of 1/3. Teams that could benefit from this pick are any team rated in the bottom half of the League's Total Offense while having a running game within the League's Top 50%. Default Rating of 36/93, rated #2.

2) RB Donald Carmean (5'10" from Washington)
This is another Hybrid player (a player that can play at two positions with an equal amount of production) With the speed and abilities of a WR while having the size of a RB, a player that can immediately improve a teams offensive output depending on if they have the OL players to open up the running lanes. The best fit for this player is a team that favors the West Coast Offense where they can quickly get the ball to a RB coming out of the backfield. Default Rating of 39/92 and rated #3

3) LT Lewis Lantz (6'4" 327# from Other)
In my opinion, the best Offensive Lineman in this season's draft, but I am concerned that by default the AI is moving him to run-based positions. With a high VOL of 74, SP of 75, ACC of 62, I believe his Pass Blocking ability of 25/100 will go down. The best fit for this player is a team that wants to improve their ground game. Default rating of 37/88 and rated #7

4) RDE Paul Nickel (6'5" 268# from Minnasota)
Without a doubt the BEST defensive player in this year's draft. A pass rusher who could definitely shut down any running game while putting pressure on opposing QBs. With the right team, can actually lead the league in sacks, pressures. and tackles. In my opinion, a definitely HoF Candidate.

5) WR Geoffrey Predmore (6'0" 190# from Pittsburgh)
Typically I am not too high on WRs with attributes that Predmore has, but others might disagree. I have him as the #4 WR drafted on my board.

Re: Booger's 2022 Draft Ratings And Recommendations

By asnboidmx
12/24/2018 5:38 pm
No love for Gary Hickerson ?

Also where did you learn how to link like that? I've been stuck with the plain old links for the longest time!

Re: Booger's 2022 Draft Ratings And Recommendations

By Booger926
12/24/2018 6:20 pm
asnboidmx wrote:
No love for Gary Hickerson ?

Also where did you learn how to link like that? I've been stuck with the plain old links for the longest time!

I am definitely scared away from MLB Hickerson's 86 VOL. He has a 14% chance of being a success, even though he has all the tools to be a draft triumph. He looks too good to be true.