League Forums

Main - Team News

Re: Chair Shots to the Head

By Booger926
3/28/2020 2:25 pm
The Real Kayfabe are pleased to announce the signing of QB Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat to a long term contract worth $27.8 million over the next 6 seasons. Twenty million of his contract is guaranteed.

Steamboat, who was taken in the seventh round of the 2025 draft has become the talk of several possible trades as his progress has improved over the seasons. He could be a starter for any team, but currently is #2 behind “Dr Death” Williams.

By Booger926
3/28/2020 3:43 pm
The Real Kayfabe are pleased to announce the long term signing of LDE Barry Horowitz to a $15 million contract with $10.8 guaranteed over the next six seasons.

Horowitz, who is playing DT at the moment, became a Kayfabe fan favorite with his “gimmick” of patting himself on the back as a self-congratulatory measure whenever he made a good defensive play. “****,” said Horowitz, “team members would tell me good job and attempt to pat me on the ****, but I really didn’t want ANYONE touching my ****, so I came up with the “Back Pat”

The Back Pat became a National sensation as the Firefly Funhouse crowd went crazy on simulated TV Dec 12, 2027, when Horowitz sacked Arkansas Thrashers John Spartan in the third quarter of the game, taking the Thrashers out of Game clinching FG range, to turn momentum around for the Kayfabe at the moment in a losing 13-10 battle. Popular Country Polka Rapper DJ JAY DEE even did a video using Horowitz’s patented Back Pat, referencing Barry Horowitz. Barry’s legal team has since sent a Cease and Desist order to the crapper.

This is Brad Caster signing out
Last edited at 3/28/2020 3:44 pm

By TarquinTheDark
3/30/2020 1:32 am
Mainly liking for the Country Polka Rapper reference.

By Booger926
3/31/2020 12:51 pm
TarquinTheDark wrote:
Mainly liking for the Country Polka Rapper reference.

This is where I got the idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwpXnZnf8WM

By Booger926
4/18/2020 6:22 pm
kursetheday wrote:
2029 Draft

1 (24): Alan "Dutch" Schaefer - WR, Maryland, 6'0" 193 lbs.
Dutch Schaefer is a perfect fit for the team in both terms of need and skill set. The wide receiving corps has been depleted over the last couple of seasons, and now Dutch will pair nicely with sophomore Sam Quint. Dutch has great speed, elite acceleration off the line, and is quite strong as well. He has great potential all around if he has a productive camp.

"Dutch" Schaefer of the Thrashers, may I introduce you to the reason you will be in quarantine for two weeks, CB Dibs "Corona" Virus - 5' 11'' 183 lbs from Jackson State

By kursetheday
4/19/2020 3:53 pm
We'll have to see how this rivalry gets on over the years.